RFQ: Redesign, Hosting and Maintenance of SANAC Trust Website
Terms of Reference For the Redesign and Maintenance of the SANAC website
The overall goal of revamping the SANAC website is to improve data handling, mapping and storage. To create a modernised and appealing web portal that will enhance the credibility of the organisation.
SANAC has an existing site that is in need of restructuring, redesign and content updates. We require a service provider to develop a website and maintenance services including inter alia, search engine optimisation and any training that may be needed.
The specific activities required include:
- Website development
- To create a web portal with efficient basic and advanced search functions
- Website Hosting
- Website maintenance
Requirements and Competencies
Proven experience of web design and support in the international development sector.
- Strong experience in developing in well-known and widely used open source platforms, such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Understanding of End Users needs to match with adequate technical solutions.
- Strong track record in web site design; security and administration; Google analytics
Search Engine Optimization
The provider shall be an organization with proven expertise, competence and expertise in the following areas required for the development of a user friendly and appealing website:
- Information Architecture
- User experience design
- Interaction design
- Front-end development
- Back-end development
- Content strategy
- Usability engineering
- Visual design
- Proven track record in web design, development and maintenance (including hosting)
- Ability to train web users
- Experience in migrating existing data from one portal to the next
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 26 January 2018 at 11am.
To apply please complete the bid document below:
Contact Person/s at SANAC for enquiries:
For technical queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Procurement queries, contact email@example.com