Terms of Reference For the Redesign and Maintenance of the SANAC website
The overall goal of revamping the SANAC website is to improve data handling, mapping and storage. To create a modernised and appealing web portal that will enhance the credibility of the organisation.
SANAC has an existing site that is in need of restructuring, redesign and content updates. We require a service provider to develop a website and maintenance services including inter alia, search engine optimisation and any training that may be needed.
The specific activities required include:
- Website development
- To create a web portal with efficient basic and advanced search functions
- Website Hosting
- Website maintenance
Requirements and Competencies
Proven experience of web design and support in the international development sector.
- Strong experience in developing in well-known and widely used open source platforms, such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Understanding of End Users needs to match with adequate technical solutions.
- Strong track record in web site design; security and administration; Google analytics
Search Engine Optimization
The provider shall be an organization with proven expertise, competence and expertise in the following areas required for the development of a user friendly and appealing website:
- Information Architecture
- User experience design
- Interaction design
- Front-end development
- Back-end development
- Content strategy
- Usability engineering
- Visual design
- Proven track record in web design, development and maintenance (including hosting)
- Ability to train web users
- Experience in migrating existing data from one portal to the next
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 26 January 2018 at 11am.
To apply please complete the bid document below:
Contact Person/s at SANAC for enquiries:
For technical queries, contact email@example.com
For Procurement queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org