Kindly take note of the following:
- Only on-line applications will be accepted via http://www.CommunityGrantsSA.com. No emailed or posted applications, nor previous versions of the application, will be accepted.
- Answers to most questions may be found in the “frequently asked questions” section, but there is also “live chat” support and a “contact us” link where applicants may expect a response within 24 hours.
- Entities which received funding in the last grant cycle, where grant awards started on 1 October 2017, aren’t eligible to apply this year.
- Entities which are sub-recipients of PEPFAR funds, aren’t eligible to apply this year.
- The application deadline is strictly midnight (South African time) on 13 April 2018.
See attachment for further details by clicking here: 2018 PEPFAR Community Grants
Queries may be directed to:
- Charles Pill (Country Coordinator) at 087-285-9646 or 079-111-6523; or
- Cristianne Wendler (Community Grants Country Director), at 010-141-2521 or 079-111-2366.