SANAC Trust is currently working through an important phase where the HR Manager requires additional human resources in the form of a professional human resources consultancy.
Objective of the consultancy
To assist the current HR Manager with reviewing, updating and closing current gaps of the existing HR Policies and enhancing future human resources and controls, aligning them to best practices and public service trends. SANAC Trust operates in accordance with the PFMA and Treasury procedures, and best practices.
Scope of Work:
- Review and update existing Performance Management policy and include Talent management. Review the Disciplinary policy and procedures in the light of current legislation.
- Performance Management policy (including relevant performance contracts +- 40).
- Design the Talent Management Policy.
The consultancy commences in February and will work for 20 days maximum. Performance Management policy and Talent Management policy to be completed by 2 March 2018, and performance contracts by 16 March 2018.
Organisation/Consultant: Proposals will be accepted from Human Resources firms and individual HR consultants that meet the requirements and that are based in Gauteng.
Respondents must provide a proposal that indicates a general description of the techniques, approaches and methods to be used to satisfy the above scope of the requirements and specifications in the following areas:
- Conducting of a Human Resource audit
- Compensation/Benefits Study: Review SANAC compensation system update based on current market data.
- Operational Policies and Procedures: Review of existing Human Resources policies and revising strategies for development of revised and/or new processes, programs and practices on Human Resources matters.
- Develop performance appraisal process and train managers on goal setting, leadership and communication as they relate to SANAC values.
- Psychometric testing for senior management positions
- Job Evaluation experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully qualified and experienced HR Consultants with traceable written references
- Well versed with public service and NGO employee benefits
- Only proposals with detailed experience, cost, including daily rates and other expenses is will be considered. Please include written references with contact information that have used your services for similar projects within the past two years.
Quotation can be submitted by Hard Copies or Email to the following Address:
Each bid must be submitted separately:
Attention: Ms Beullah Mthombeni
2ND FLOOR, BLOCK E, HATFIELD GARDENS
333 GROSVENOR STREET
EMAIL ADDRESS: Beullah@sanac.org.za
Closing date: 26 February 2018
SANAC Trust Reserve the right to appoint a suitable qualified candidate/ a service provider and also reserve the rights to withdraw this request.
Please click on the tender document below to apply: