RFQ SANAC 06/01/2018:
The South African National Aids Council TRUST (SANAC) invites all suitable interested service providers or the consultants
Preference is for an agency or a consultant with an excellent understanding of community engagement and social mobilisation to promote healthy behaviours and reduce stigma, gender inequality, and other norms that contribute to HIV and TB. The strategy will include a mix of social and behavior change communication – mass media; communication for social change, advocacy and social mobilization.
The agency will work with a national communication task team to develop a comprehensive SBCC strategy for the NSP post the launch with emphasis on its key goals and deliverables.
The role and responsibilities of the Agency include:
- Developing integrated communications and social mobilization strategies focusing on the NSP. .
- Working with the designated role-players at provincial and district level responsible for media strategy and direction in developing, implementing and monitoring coordinated district level strategic advocacy, communication and social mobilisation strategies that are aligned to evidence based provincial priorities in relation to HIV and TB prevention, care and support and treatment:
- The utilization of new and emerging media and methods of execution that may impact strategies developed under the contract as well as advisory on channels of communication based on budgets available.
- Establishment of partnership with key role-players and co-branding/sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop campaign strategies using information provided in meetings and briefs, taking into consideration other communications activities coordinated at various levels.
- A coordinated roll out of information tools, resources and capacity building to strengthen provincial and district level interpersonal communication response that draws upon existing government and civil society resources.
- Ensure strategies are actionable with validated evidence/research.
The Agency is also responsible for facilitating and maintaining regular communication with the technical task team and relevant SANAC governance structures such as Programme Review Committee (PRC) and Plenary and immediately notifying the Secretariat of any issues or concerns related to any work performed under the Contract, as they arise.
Closing date: 12 July 2018 @ 11:00 (extended from 05 July)
Proposals can be submitted by hard copies to SANAC, 2nd Floor, Block E, Hatfield Gardens, 333 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0001 Attention:
Procurement inquries can be directed to Ms Beullah Mthombeni by Email Address at Beullah@sanac.org.za
Technical inquires can be directed to Kanya Ndaki at Kanya@sanac.org.za or Nelson@sanac.org.za
SANAC reserves the right at any time to withdraw or alter this advertised opportunity
please download the bid document on the link below.