SANAC TRUST invites bids from service providers to supply, install and deliver multifunction network printers in terms an operating lease agreement including the provision of a printer maintenance and support services.
The service provider must provide the services regarding the optimization of SANAC TRUST’s printing environments, maintenance and support of all printing devices, supply of printing consumables (excluding paper), installation and removal of devices, the provision of monthly reporting regarding color and mono printing and monitoring and reducing unnecessary paper usage and printing costs.
Special high volume, high speed unit with high capacity paper trays and an advanced finisher to produce Meetings packs.
The service provider must have the capacity and resources to supply, install and deliver the following goods and services required by SANAC TRUST:
- Device: Multifunction network Printer/ Scanner/ Photocopier / Fax
- Security feature: Password linked to users
- The printer should be capable of doing colour and monochrome printing
- The printer should provide USB port and secured wireless connectivity
- The main unit must have multiple feeder drawers and be able to accommodate multiple types and sizes of paper as part of the feeder
- The printer must have an automated document feeder
- The printer must be capable of network printing, scan to mail/network and colour scanning
- The finishing of the printer must be able to produce a staple/stacker/punching and page numbering
- Estimated number of people connected to machine should be a minimum of 20
- The printer must be able to provide security relevant chronological records such as audit trail and other reports
Three (3) years from the date of the contract
SANAC Trust office
No 333 Grosvenor Street
2nd floor block E, Hatfield Gardens
Interested bidders must complete the bid document and submit proposal before the closing date and time 11 October 2018 @ 11:00 AM and address the bid document to the Procurement Officer: Ms Beullah Mthombeni
By hand delivery to SANAC Trust office or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0127481009
Download the full TOR and the bid document on below link to apply