South African National AIDS Council Trust (SANAC Trust) seek to appoint a service provider to capacitate SBC implementers in 8 provinces namely Mpumalanga, North West, Limpopo, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, and Gauteng on the Social and Behaviour Change package of services/programmes as follows: Families Matter Programme (FMP).
The scope of work includes the following:
• Develop a project plan.
• Capacitate 240 facilitators from SBC implementers in eight provinces on the FMP Programme.
• Compile training reports.
• Conduct monitoring and coaching visits to SBC implementers.
• Compile monitoring and coaching reports.
• Catering and conference venue will be provided by the NPO’s
6. Outputs and deliverables
Based on the above scope of work the prospective service provider must provide the following outputs on which payment will be based:
• Detailed project plan that outlines how the project will be implemented with clear time frames.
• A workplan within two weeks of commencement of the project detailing the specific
outputs/deliverables at specific period of the implementation
• Detailed training report conducted in respective provinces.
• Monitoring and coaching reports.
Interested bidders must complete the bid document and submit proposal before the closing date and time
03 December 2018 @ 11:00 am and address the bid document to the Procurement Officer:
Briefing Session date : 23 November 2018 @ 14:00
Submission By hand delivery to SANAC Trust office
for inquries please direct it to email@example.com
Download the bid document below: