South African National AIDS Council Trust (SANAC Trust) seek to appoint an NPO to Coordinate the Men Champion change programe for Men and boys.
This RFP seeks to solicit proposals to appoint a suitable NPO to oversee the coordination of programmes for men and boys called “Men Championing Change”. The appointed NPO will also be expected to:
• Operationalize partnerships with men sector formations, organisations and other critical role
players, offering technical support where relevant;
• Support initiatives that address the role of men in combating the spread of HIV, TB & STIs, at
national, provincial and district initiatives aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of men and
• Support the production of material including advocacy tools and support through engagement in
planning processes and technical working groups at national and provincial level.
• Oversee the day-to-day work of the men’s sector, enabling them to implement advocacy initiatives.
• Engagement with other civil society sectors, focusing on civil society’s critical role in the
national ownership of men and boys’ programmes. This may cover capacity building, advocacy, creating
enabling environments and technical assistance.
• Share the vision of the SANAC Men’s Sector.
• Advise government of policy matters and policy implementation.
• Data collection on men sector formations and organisations on the implementation of the NSP.
The project is time-limited and has been designed to run from December 2018 through to March 2019. It is expected that in the 5 months, the NPO will ensure the integration and coordination of the sector at all levels, as well as develop collaborations and relationships with community organizations and members to ensure sustained programmes.
nterested bidders must complete the bid document and submit proposal before the closing date and time
07 December 2018 @ 11:00 am and address the bid document to the Procurement Officer:
Submission By hand delivery to SANAC Trust office
for inquries please direct it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the bid document below: