South African National AIDS Council Trust (SANAC Trust) seek to appoint a consultancy to manage the implementation of the stigma reduction programme as part of a village to village programme.
The purpose of this programme is to train-the-trainers that are able:
• increase the understanding of the rights of persons living with HIV (PLHIV) and TB;
• mainstreaming the stigma and discrimination community action model into village programmes;
• improve general knowledge and understanding of stigma and discrimination in villages;
• encourage and support the formation of care and support groups, sharing ways to overcome negative
experiences, and linking response to families, religious institutions, etc.
• involve community, traditional and religious leaders in speaking out about stigma and discrimination
• locate stigma reduction programmes within villages;
• addressing human rights violations
Interested bidders must complete the bid document and submit proposal before the closing date and time
07 December 2018 @ 11:00 am and address the bid document to the Procurement Officer:
Submission By hand delivery to SANAC Trust office
for inquries please direct it to email@example.com
Download the bid document below: