South African National AIDS Council Trust (SANAC Trust) seek to appoint a service provider or a Consultant to
Development the SANAC Trust Strategy and Annual Plan.
The overall objective of this consultancy is to develop a three-year Strategic Plan to ensure that SANAC Secretariat fulfils its mandate.
Scope of Work
The scope of work for the Consultant, together with a detailed costed work plan will include but not be limited to:
• Reviewing the vision and mission of SANAC Secretariat, in line with the Secretariat’s mandate;
• Undertaking stakeholder mapping and analysis;
• Undertaking a situation analysis of SANAC Secretariat operations to date;
• Identifying focal areas and develop strategic objectives and key result areas; through a consultative
process and application of an appropriate tool of analysis,
• Reviewing the institutional capacity, organisational set-up, financial and administrative systems against
the SANAC Secretariat’s mandate and then identifying strategic objectives and key result areas; and making
recommendations, if any;
• Proposing a strategy for achieving the strategic objectives and key results;
• Developing a Results and Resources Framework for the planned period; streamlining the inputs,
processes/activities, outputs, outcomes and impact of the entire plan;
• Finalising the Strategic plan and submitting to SANAC Secretariat for review and finalisation.
A strategic plan for the next three financial years (2019/2020; 2020/2021 and
2021/2022) including a Results and Resources Framework for the plan period.
This assignment is expected to be carried out over a period of 20 days in 2019 once the bid is awarded to the preferred bidder.
Interested bidders must complete the bid document and submit proposal before the closing date and time
17 January 2019 @ 16:00 pm and address the bid document to the Procurement Officer:
Submission By hand delivery to SANAC Trust office or email
for inquries please direct it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the bid document below: