Administrator: Global Fund CCM
The South African National AIDS Council Trust (the SANAC Trust) leads South Africa’s response to the national HIV, TB & STIs epidemics. The Trust is building a dynamic team that can facilitate its effective leadership of the national response. We are, therefore recruiting a Administrator for the Global Fund Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM). The incumbent will provide administrative support to the SANAC Trust Global Fund Unit, based at SANAC Offices in Hatfield, Pretoria.
Name of Position : Administrator
Reporting to : Global Fund Manager
Location : Pretoria
Job level : C2
Duration : 3 Year contract
Advert Date : 27 June 2019
Purpose of the job
Providing administrative support to the Technical Support Unit and the secretariat functions of the Global Fund Country Coordinating Mechanism (GF CCM) and Global Fund CCM Oversight committees.
- Working with multiple stakeholders to develop and maintain key stakeholder database and regularly updating the GF CCM membership list.
- Working closely with the Procurement Unit to optimize the timely processing of Technical Support Unit related procurement needs.
- Working closely with employees within The SANAC Trust Units to ensure seamless internal arrangements and a multi-directional flow of information between the various SANAC Trust structures.
- Representing the CCM Secretariat at meetings when needed.
- Serving as a secretary for the TSU, Global Fund CCM Meetings and Global Fund CCM Oversight Committee Meetings
- formulating agenda items
- sending out invitations to members and alternates
- taking minutes, recording attendance, recording possible conflict of interest
- providing all administrative duties including document sharing before and after meeting
- filing and archiving of all relevant documents.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is kept up to date, filed for easy access and saved on the server.
- Leading and supporting the preparation of documentation for meetings as required.
- Maintaining financial records for activities related to oversight.
- Attending to ad hoc administrative duties as may be required.
- Assisting the CCM Secretariat to track implementation of action plans coming out of GF CCM and GF CCM Oversight Committee meetings.
- Performing any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Advanced Diploma in Office Administration or Office Management, Diploma in Public Administration, Diploma in Business Administration, or equivalent qualification.
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with high-level officials
- Experience in working with Government agencies, NGOs, international development organizations, and the private sector
- Exceptional communication, writing, and editing experience
- Sound computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, and the Internet.
- Document management
- Sound organizational skills
- Initiative and working ability to work independently
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of other local languages would be an advantage;
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity, understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Flexibility to work beyond regular normal business hours
- Ability to travel upon request
- Valid Code B Drivers’ license.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the name of the position on the subject line of the email.
Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late or faxed will not be considered.
Closing date: Close of Business, 16 July 2019
Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within two (2) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The SANAC Trust gives preference to candidates who meet the job requirement and who will add to the culture and gender diversity of the organisation. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check(s) (citizenship, credit record checks, security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and employment verification).
The SANAC Trust reserves the right at any time to withdraw or alter this advertised position.