The South African National AIDS Council (SANAC) Trust hereby invites persons with suitable skills to serve as an Independent Remuneration Committee (Remco) Member.
• Relevant Degree or National Diploma in HR/Social Science/Commerce/Industrial Psychology
• Global Reward/Remuneration Practitioner would be advantageous
• Formal training in Remuneration and Benefits
• 10 years experience in a remuneration environment (benchmarking, design, policy formulation)
• 5 years experience in Performance Management
• Understanding of Human Resource Management
• Strong leaderships skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to think strategically
• Experience in or knowledge of the public sector would be an advantage
• Must not be employed by, or do business with SANAC
• To provide advice to the Remuneration Committee in the revision processes of all salary matters for conformance with established guidelines, policies and practices
• Assist the remuneration committee in developing, setting, monitoring, reviewing, approving, implementation and administering remuneration policies and practices
• To assist the Remuneration Committee in developing and administering a fair and transparent procedure for remuneration and benefits for SANAC having regard to the organisation’s performance, individual performance and comparable market statistics
Terms of office and Remuneration
• The Independent Remco Member will be appointed for a fixed term period of one year.
• Competitive remuneration shall be paid to the Independent Remco Members and will be subject to tariffs determined by the National Treasury.
Interested individuals must submit their applications accompanied by a detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications and applicant’s ID to d be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Close of Business 31 May 2016.
Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within two (2) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
SANAC reserves the right at any time to withdraw or alter this advertised position.