SANAC CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The South African National AIDS Council Trust (the SANAC Trust) leads South Africa’s response to the national HIV, TB & STIs epidemics. The Trust is building a team that can support its national response. We are, therefore recruiting an Administrator for the Resource Mobilisation and Donor Coordination Unit.
Name of Position : Administrator: CDC
Reporting to : Executive Manager: Resource Mobilisation and Donor Coordination
Location : SANAC Head Office, Pretoria
Grading : C1
Duration : 10 months (Renewable annually)
Advert Date : 20 September 2021
Purpose of the job
Provide administrative support SANAC units, and the functions related to the CDC Grant.
- Work closely with the Procurement Unit to optimize the timely processing of CDC Grant related procurement needs.
- Work closely with staff within other SANAC Units to ensure seamless internal arrangements and a multi-directional flow of information between the various SANAC structures.
- Serve as secretariat for SANAC Meetings and stakeholder meetings, including the formulation of agendas, sending out invitations, minute taking, recording attendances, and provision of all administrative duties including document sharing before and after meetings and filing and archiving of relevant documents.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is kept up to date, filed for easy access and saved on the server.
- Lead and support the preparation of supporting documentation for meetings and arrange meetings as required.
- Maintain financial records.
- Assist the tracking of action plans arising out of meetings.
- Document outcomes of Technical Working Groups meetings.
- Coordinate and plan travel, accommodation, and other logistics for SANAC Units.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- An Advanced Diploma in Office Administration, Public Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent qualification.
- Computer skills including ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, and the Internet.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to maintain document archives.
- Excellent English (written and oral) fluency required
- Flexibility to work beyond regular core business hours as needed.
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas; and
- Articulate and professional and the ability to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with high-level officials from government agencies, NGOs, international development organizations, and the private sector.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the name of the position on the subject line of the email. Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late or faxed will not be considered.
Closing date: Close of Business: 11 October 2021 (17:00)
Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within One (1) Week of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
SANAC gives preference to South African candidates who meet the job requirement and who will add to the culture and gender diversity of the organization. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check(s) (citizenship, security clearance, qualification verification and employment verification).
SANAC reserves the right at any time to withdraw or alter this advertised position.