SANAC CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The South African National AIDS Council (SANAC) leads South Africa’s response to the national HIV and AIDS, TB & STIs epidemics. SANAC is building a dynamic team that can facilitate its effective leadership of the national response. The SANAC Trust is the lead applicant of the European Union (EU) grant on behalf of the SANAC Civil Society Forum to strengthen community-led responses to mitigate the socio–economic impact of COVID-19 on human rights and gender.
Name of Position : Civil Society Forum Administrator
Reporting to : 50/50 job-share between the SANAC Civil Society Forum
Secretariat Coordinator and the Stakeholder Management and
Location : SANAC Head Office, Pretoria
Grading : B4
Duration : 24 months
Advert Date : 17 November 2021
Purpose of the job
Responsible for providing support for the effective day-to-day operations of the community-led responses to mitigate the socio–economic impact of COVID-19 on human rights and gender equality. The incumbent will be responsible for record keeping, financial filing and meeting reports. They will also be tasked with stakeholder and partner relations management relevant to the work of the SANAC CSF at provincial and local levels.
- Coordinate planned activities to support procurement activities of the communications campaign
- Monitoring of daily data entries received through the App and identify areas of improvement.
- Promote and assure high-quality data collation and data management;
- Ensure profile and service data are accurate and reported to sectors in a timeous manner.
- Liaise with sector implementing organisations to coordinate participation and joint reporting on CSF and SANAC platforms
- Participate in meetings to discuss project strategy and implementation
- Coordinate review meetings
- Promote and support implementation activities across all 18 sectors
- Submit weekly data to the Technical Lead
- Provide detailed reports as required
- Ensure staff adhere to standard operating procedures (SOP)
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- National Diploma, or Degree in Project Management/ Finance or allied qualifications. Relevant qualification in project administration
- 2-3 years relevant experience working in a similar role
- 2-3 years of extensive financial management/accounting experience including the preparation of budgets, management accounts and income and expenditure statements.
- Experience working with multi stakeholder projects in the public sector and communities
- Grant administration experience within the academic research environment or donor funder environment
- Financial administration and reporting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of information technology and ability to apply it in work assignments
- Computer literacy in Ms Office Excel (Advanced)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the name of the position on the subject line of the email. Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late or faxed will not be considered.
Closing date: Close of Business: 7 December 2021 (17:00)
Note that correspondence will only be conducted with the short-listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within two (2) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
SANAC gives preference to South African candidates who meet the job requirement and who will add to the culture and gender diversity of the organization. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check(s) (citizenship, credit record checks, security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification and employment verification).
SANAC reserves the right at any time to withdraw or alter this advertised position.