Internal SANAC News – Issue 23
Response efforts by South Africa against HIV, AIDS and TB have received a huge boost with the recent signing of a multibillion-rand grant from the Global Fund for the period 2019-2022.
In This Issue:
- World AIDS Day 2018: Cheka Impilo!
- SANAC discusses the power of sport in tackling HIV
- Champions for an AIDS-Free Generation call for increased domestic
funding for AIDS
- Why the SANAC Plenary Convened Two Special Sittings
- Men pledge to be champions of change
- The Boys Assembly: Transforming the Boy Child
- SANAC and DSD’s bold mission for a better South Africa
- Provincial Implementation Plans Progress Update: Limpopo
- South Africa at AIDS 2018
- ‘Manguzi Gijima’ – A fun-filled Fitness Day for Paraplegics
- The National Wellness Campaign: Cheka Impilo!